Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2016

DAY 4 ( Adobe Photoshop X InDesign) 07/09/16

Last two meetings left and today we will make a magazine using Adobe Photoshop for picture editing and Adobe InDesign for the magazine lay-out. 






Adobe Photoshop is very familiar and widely used by graphic designers in editing and enhancing photos. I started using Photoshop back in my college years. I used it for making designs for t-shirt and tarpaulins for school programs. This software helps widen your creativity.






Adobe InDesign is new for me, before I used Microsoft Publisher for lay-outing magazines and other printed materials. Although there are tools that are similar to Photoshop but most of the tools are new for me. It is more advance than publisher because it has a lot of tools and features and it is more convenient to use. It is very important to know the basic tools in this software for you to have a good and presentable output. I am very excited to publish our first magazine online. 

Below is the link of our magazine made by me and my partner Engr. John Bernard P. Zerda.

TIME Magazine (MA 106)

Enjoy Reading :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento